is a premier Infrastructure Management platform and service provider to enterprises across North America. They are a rapidly growing company with a unique mix of IP, technology, and innovative services. They are headquartered in Silicon Valley with extensive global operations.
They enable enterprise IT to transform into a “Modern IT Service Provider” to their internal clients by leveraging our unique technology platform, operational processes and industrialized service delivery model. They are over 400+ people strong, well-funded, profitable and actively recruiting bright talents to fuel our growth and scale. Our unique Silicon Valley product development culture, flat organization structure, unrestricted growth opportunities and ability to impact in wealth creation for self and the company is ideally suited for leaders looking for entrepreneurial roles.
With a powerful combination of our innovative SaaS technology platform, ITIL process implementations, and certified engineers in our Remote Operations Centers (ROCs), they are able to deliver SLA based services 100% remotely. While they focus on remote service delivery, our go-to-market channel partners (VARs, SIs, and service providers) bring the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and local last-mile support.
Their clients see benefits of 30-50% cost savings in streamlining their IT operations by leveraging certain functions that are conducive and cost effective to be automated and delivered remotely, while freeing up their staff to focus on performance and availability of their core IT applications. Enterprise IT teams choose Our client as a partner to provide remote IT operations services for on-premise to cloud infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the automation platform provides single-pane-of-glass views and visibility into heterogeneous and disparate IT infrastructure that can now be monitored, accessed and managed independent of where they exist – on-premise or cloud.
What You'll Do
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes
· The Sales Development Rep (SDR) works with demand generation to uncover and craft new opportunities which results in closed business.
· Connecting with prospects using phone and email and responding to all inbound leads
· Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
· Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
· Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target account
· Representing Their Client with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
· B2B sales experience (preferred enterprise)
· Validated over achievement record with a daring resilient mentality
· Excellent phone & email communication skills
· Methodological and organized
· Salesforce.com expertise
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
What You'll Get:
· Base plus commission 80-100K OTE
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance