is a premier Infrastructure Management platform and service provider to enterprises across North America. They are a rapidly growing company with a unique mix of IP, technology, and innovative services. They are headquartered in Silicon Valley with extensive global operations.
They enable enterprise IT to transform into a “Modern IT Service Provider” to their internal clients by leveraging our unique technology platform, operational processes and industrialized service delivery model. They are over 400+ people strong, well-funded, profitable and actively recruiting bright talents to fuel our growth and scale. Our unique Silicon Valley product development culture, flat organization structure, unrestricted growth opportunities and ability to impact in wealth creation for self and the company is ideally suited for leaders looking for entrepreneurial roles.
With a powerful combination of our innovative SaaS technology platform, ITIL process implementations, and certified engineers in our Remote Operations Centers (ROCs), they are able to deliver SLA based services 100% remotely. While they focus on remote service delivery, our go-to-market channel partners (VARs, SIs, and service providers) bring the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and local last-mile support.
Their clients see benefits of 30-50% cost savings in streamlining their IT operations by leveraging certain functions that are conducive and cost effective to be automated and delivered remotely, while freeing up their staff to focus on performance and availability of their core IT applications. Enterprise IT teams choose Our client as a partner to provide remote IT operations services for on-premise to cloud infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the automation platform provides single-pane-of-glass views and visibility into heterogeneous and disparate IT infrastructure that can now be monitored, accessed and managed independent of where they exist – on-premise or cloud.
Senior Sales Executive – Managed Services
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes
who has experience in selling Remote Infrastructure Management, Application Outsourcing or Managed Services to Fortune 1000 enterprises at the CXO level.
Critical Success Factors:
- Responsible for leading sales pursuits with Fortune 1000 new logo clients and selected current clients
- Ownership of the sales cycle from territory plan and client development through close
- Work closely with solution and technology team to position our client to achieve client outcomes
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to closure.
- Develop opportunities, lead, collaborate and motivate sales pursuit teams across client and its strategic partners
- Self-Starter, impact player with proactive and aggressive attributes
- Strong consultative selling skills at the CXO/MD/VP level. Applies industry domain, technology and IT operations best practice knowledge as part of consultative selling to create interest and extract details about key requirements and issues, and develop attractive value propositions and custom solution(s) for one strategic or several large, complex opportunities.
- Strong learning aptitude, abilities to learn new domain, technology solutions, service offerings and managed services concepts, and deliver on it.
- Hunger to win and challenge status quo based on client’s market leading and disruptive solutions/services.
- Entrepreneur spirit with smart leadership qualities, ownership and accountability
- Ability to work in fast paced, unstructured, limited governance environment without losing focus on results
- Key focus and commitment to winning large multi-year deals (>$10 M TCV) from Fortune 1000 clients in Financial Services, Retail/CPG, Logistics/Transportation, Travel/Hospitality, Telecom/Media & Entertainment and Hi-Tech/ISV industry segments.
- Ability to strategize, plan and execute sales plan. This includes understanding and leveraging the industry ecosystem, identifying and staying committed to named/target accounts, building strong relationships and focused account mapping, planning and execution.
Multiple openings and locations:
- At least three years of successful direct sales experience leading technology services pursuits as a hunter building strategic account relationships targeting Fortune 1000 clients.
- Understanding of Managed Services models: IT Infrastructure or Applications, and the challenges faced by enterprises and IT operations leaders
- Demonstrated experience in working with C level executives linking business outcomes to technology transformation.
- High level of comfort preparing and leading client presentations at all levels.
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to perform business travel (up to 75%)
- Strong initiative, creativity and ability to lead a complex sale
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- North East – New York, Boston or similar
- Midwest – Chicago or similar
- South East – Atlanta or similar
- Salary - $100,000 plus
- OTE 240,000 plus
- Full Benes
- Stock options